Monday, March 31, 2008

Fund Raiser





Thanks, thanks, and thanks! What a fun night of celebration of friendship. The party was a success due to the organization of David Aguilar who coordinated the event bringing in my dear long time friend Nancy Miccoli who served up the delicious hor d'eurves and David Browning who provided the beverages, queso as well as the setting up and making our home look magical with flowers and finishing touches, and of course all of you who were able to attend.

I hope you enjoy a few photos from the great evening.

Contributions were made, which was difficult for me to accept when they started coming in, but then after a pep talk from John, he made me realize how much love all of you have for me and have made this whole ordeal of open heart surgery manageable which helped keep me focused on healing fully.

I'm looking forward to being back on track and living life fully once again and to continued nourishing friendships new and old with all of you who have made a huge impact on my life by once again helping me to realize how precious a life can be and how lucky I am to be alive to share it with you!

XOXO and Love and Light always! Jesse

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recovering from heart surgery you still look ridiculously good. If I didn't love you I'd hate you. Well not really :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi there.
1. You are an inspiration in more ways than one.
2. I've seen you in Tom Bianchi's work and coming upon your web here, it's nice to put a life to an artistic subject.
3. The people around you love you, and it's testiment to what a good soul you are.
Good guy,
David