Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wednesday February 6-Video Update



Hi all,

Thanks for keeping in touch through this site. I've had lots of great feedback and am very glad that the site has proven to be helpful in keeping everyone up to date! I've finally been able to publish the video blog so here goes. If the video isn't visible click on this link...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7328915451804099642&hl=en

The video is a week old but I wanted to get it on anyway.

More to come. XO, Jesse

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately you are right. He does have a plan for you. Dammit. It seems that people actually like you. ok LOVE you. Geeez would you plan something extra filthy for your recovery ? A devil's gotta eat you know...

And honestly I wouldn't be ready for a few decades anyway. You wouldn't believe the mess Reagan is making. There's shackles to clean, roasting spits to buff up... Oh my.

Gotta run, the 700 Club is on and Pat still likes to watch ..