Sunday, February 27, 2011

Holland 9 hours earlier that PST

So it's been 5 weeks since I arrived and spent the first full day at our new home in The Hague. Cooked a great home cooked dinner. A recipe from a going away gift to Brett from Caroline Rocher who used to dance with him in Alonzo Kings Ballet. I cooked Pumpkin Chicken Curry and it was delicious, so thank you Caroline, and thank you Richard Marsten for the tip on how to better get my pumpkin ready for easier peeling next time.

I have the link to my nights cooking on FaceBook page if you want to connect through FB otherwise look for it on youtube

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150100216298437

Life is great and now we're watching the Academy Awards at 2:30AM, way too late so I guess we're missing America tradition just now... lol

More soon! Lots of Love, Light, Gratitude and Transformation, Jesse

And our little bitsy in our new living room.


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5578550815707098658" />




No comments: