Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thanks for the LOVE!

So many of you have touched my heart with your messages of love and remembrances of Rudy and all three of our little furry companions.

Here is the one photo that I had hoped to post of Rudy, Cody and Athena in a Christmas card that John and I had put together, wow, 7 years ago. I didn't have access to it while on the road and without even telling anyone, except for John and Brett about it, my sister Punkin, always moved by Spirit, sent it to me so I am sharing it with all of you as one last testimony of how much joy our pets bring to us.

I will also take this time to let you know that Brett was offered a job to dance for one of the Top ten Ballet Dance companies in the world, the Netherlands Dance Theater. He is slated to start with them mid August so this springs performance with Lines Ballet will be his last and the last chance that we'll be able to see him in SF. He will be touring in Northern California sometime next year performing in Berkeley so we will have opportunity to see him gracing the stage with his amazing talent, but please if you can come see Lines April 17-26th.

Once again thanks for all the love and care and words of comfort in our loss of Rudy but he, Cody and Athena will forever bring smiles to our face and warmth to our hearts!

Love and Light, Jesse

No comments: